2011年5月22日星期日

The personal benefits of gardening (Y!) (Green)

Apart from improving our environment and have your own source of flowers, fruits and vegetables, we often neglect other benefits which gives us the gardening.

To start with the gardening is really exercise. The physical benefits of gardening are often reduced because people considered "real" exercise But gardening offers the same benefits, as do other forms of exercise. Did you know that you can burn as many calories in 45 minutes of gardening you can in 30 minutes of aerobic sessions? And according to the task that you do, you are using many different muscle groups and increase your flexibility and strength.

[Ways exercise eight makes you Gorgeous]

Work in the garden reduces stress. Connection with nature, by digging in the dirt, even weeding is one of the best reducers of stress I've found. When I started gardening, I dreaded the thought of weeding by hand. I thought it was unnecessary and unpleasant gardening part. As the years have passed, I have concluded that the weeding is the only thing that allows me to relax completely and makes me forget all the rest. I am so eager to get out the weeds in my garden that I become intensely focused on it.

This brings me to another advantage of gardening, it allows me to unplug and forces me to slow down the pace of my life. We all so wired and connected that work in the garden, this is the a way I can get away from the constant dam information connected brings with it.

[You, Unplugged]

One of the things most surprising that gardening has done for me is to teach me how to have more patience. Think about it. You cannot rush nature. If you sow or plant seedlings, you may not them grow more quickly they are able to grow the just because you are limited to time or by putting pressure on them to grow faster. They grow at the pace they are supposed to grow any faster or slower.

Gardening also frees our creativity, often without us even. Garden planning for the year or season, choosing the colors of flowers and plant palettes and arrange fresh flowers in your garden all require them that you use your creative side.

Related links:


View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论