2011年4月17日星期日

Profiles of the IOC: Suzanne Kosub of Concentra

Career track How long in today's society: I have been with Concentra, which operates medical centres and clinics in 40 countries, 10 years.

Achievement of career I am most proud: running an organization of technology which is regarded as a value added partner.

Most important career influencer: Early in my career of it, I meet the IOC female company of tech great and questioned on his career path. She told me that it took enormous passion and courage to do the job. To be an effective CIO, you must have passion for people in leading technology, enabling the enterprise through technology and being focused on the customer service. You must also display bravery to be a respected member of senior management and to engage in strategy, finance and operations.

The job it budget: $ 27 million

Size of it team: 160 employees.

The top initiatives:

We will deploy a customer management system, allowing us to better track customer interactions over time.The technology team is closely aligned with the side of the business to develop and implement a new strategy of clinical systems.Continuous deployment of the management system of Medical Informatics Engineering electronic health records at all our offices of worksite employer.

How I it measures efficiency: Concentra class each business unit per year, including the Organization of the technology. This allows us to understand the satisfaction of end users and make improvements.

Vision the next big thing for my industry: the future of health care is infinite. There are several possibilities, we can provide advanced information exchange bias, automation and operational improvement and high quality.

Tech high Federal priority should be... to conduct technology aspects more than the health care system, creating the most cost-effective and qualities of the results.

Children and careers of technology: I would encourage my child to find a career it is passionate and the other makes him happy. If it is in the technology industry, I would support the decision.

Personal colleges: University of the word incarnate in San Antonio, Texas.

Leisure activity: Golf

Beast associated with the company: Flyers, no people

Tech provider I respect more: Steve Jobs

PC: Mac

Smartphone: iPhone

If I were not a CIO, I'd be... a lawyer or a judge



View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

没有评论:

发表评论